Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

What I Saw Today...part 5


Today I saw many good friends, a beautiful girl celebrate her 12th birthday, and a cake cut with an officer's saber. The 'tradition' of cutting the cake with a sword was, of course, started by my son on his birthday last month. I saw people having a great time and having fun. What could be better than spending time with your children and good friends, accompanied by good food. What did you see today?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! I am getting ready for a birthday celebration this month also...my baby girl's first!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me. I followed you back! I like your blog! Your kids are awesome, but our kids always are :) You have quite a few pets (snakes). They're pretty cool! Snakes & other reptiles don't bother me. Spiders bother me...LOL! Looks like I have a new blog to read! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.