Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

This Week's Featured Image Week 18

Last week...well actually a couple of weeks ago... I put up this image for the Weekly Featured Image. A few months ago I ran across a tutorial of how to create smoke images and decided to give it a try. I intend to create a series of these, but have not had a whole lot of success with them as I don't currently have the proper equiptment at the moment. This is one of the few that turned out somewhat acceptable.

I do not have any of my smoke images uploaded to my Gallery at this time, but there are still a lot of other images available for purchase if you are interested. On another note, the current image in the title has also not been uploaded to the gallery yet. I am trying to get a few more images together before uploading. Look for it in the near future, or if you just can't live without it and have to have it right now then leave a comment or send me an e-mail and I'll get it in the gallery for you.

Hope you enjoy the image this week and have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.