Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spam Comments & Captchas

I just deleted my first spam comment. I have been blogging now for a little over 6 months, I don't require captchas and I don't moderate my comments. If the spam begins to start being a real issue, then I will possibly consider one or the other. Personally, I can't stand captchas. They annoy me, what can I say. Partially it was due to the fact that I used to do most of my blog reading on my phone browser (when I was at work and bored out of my mind). Now, I don't have such a great data plan on my phone and I don't get around to reading as many blogs either. Sorry everyone! So here is the lovely and interesting spam comment that I recieved:
     "Friday, May 28, 2010


I ♥ Faces - Fix It Friday #56

Yes it is Friday again, and besides the fact that I get two whole days off in a row now, it is Fix-It-Friday over at I ♥ Faces. I love to participate in these but don't always get to every week. This week's image is of the cutest little twins...well, they may not be the cutest anymore since my niece and nephew were born. ;) Here is the original image:







The submitter of this image loves the interaction of the twins, but thinks it's a bit dull. I agree...while I like the pattern of the background, I didn't care for the dingy gray tones it produces. Here is my fix:







Now for what I did, please keep in mind that I do not use Photoshop, but a program called PhotoImpact. If you wish to follow my steps I am sure that there is something compatable to the actions and such that I used to get these results.





First I went to Smart Curves as I usually do but I could not find a preset that worked well.

Having failed on Smart Curves I went to Brightness and Contrast and increased those to B +20 C +15.

I then went into Color Cast and added just a touch of green to diffuse the red in the image.

I applied a mask to the babies and the white cushion then cut them out.

I opened a picture I took a while back and cut out a little piece of the sky then pasted it to the original image.

I then returned the babies to the original.

I merged all the layers and used clone and blur tool to clean up the edges where I made the cuts.

Lastly I used a font called KRDecoFrames and added the frame to the image.





That's it...hope you enjoyed my fix and to see more click the I ♥ Faces logo below!







Posted by Jayde at 5:33 PM

Labels: Fix It Friday, I ♥ Faces, photo editing, photography

3 comments:

. said...

wow, that is totally different than everyone else, I love your creativity.



May 28, 2010 6:13 PM

Fabienne said...

Cool ! Even though I love the original background, I must say I like what you did! Great job!



May 28, 2010 11:19 PM

1125HaydeeG_Mccray said...

go2av免費影片sex 0401 影音 live 秀視訊聊天交友 色美眉台中援交aa 片試看 a免費視訊聊天網 情人34C波霸美女 香蕉鮑魚俱樂部,免費av 免費線上 aa 片試看 g點無碼a片 性愛姿勢 辣妹sex story 視訊聊天室 sex888免費看影片波霸美女寫真 視訊美女pixnet 成人交友hibb 4u成人視訊 情人080視訊網 私密論壇sex888免費看影片論壇 Show-live視訊聊天室 辣妹貼圖a片天堂 a片免費看 情色視訊禁地論壇 日本 a 片,無碼影片,美女,sexy,a片天堂 小魔女免費影城 視訊美女sogo 色論壇 s38live秀 卡通aa片免費看自拍天堂 洪爺免費線上歐美A片段觀看 亞洲東洋影片 0941 影音視訊聊天室 18成人85cc影城0204movie 成人漫畫區月光論壇 a片-情色成人影片 免費視訊toolbox 707網愛聊天室 1111辣妹貼圖,寫真集辣妹 av無碼月光論壇辣妹視訊 視訊辣妹主播脫衣秀 aio性愛dvd辣妹影片直播 黑澀會美眉 mv 高雄視訊,qq 美女貼圖片區 5i176 免費視訊秀 168論壇視訊辣妹 a片天堂s383視訊 bt電影下載,aa 片 sexy girl video movie 080cc成人色網 後官0951主入口 視訊聊天評比 視訊交友聊天室 no8 sogo論壇視訊辣妹 "

I'm not really sure what it all means but I gather that it has something to do with sex...I could be wrong, but I feel pretty certain none the less.

So do you use captchas? Do you do comment moderation? Why? Just curious about other people's reasons. Hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully we'll have a captcha solution that is easy, more effective, and even fun to solve, here in the next few months. Followed by a mobile version, of course!

    Best,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. as you see once it happens it will continue til you use captchas.....could thi be a ploy on captchas part?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」.....................................................................

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.