Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I ♥ Faces - Dramatic B&W

I have made time tonight to get back to my blog and post something. I've been easily distracted of late. I am happy to add my image to the list of (over 1000 now!!) I ♥ Faces challengers. This week's challenge is all about dramatic B&W photography. I have so many pictures, but only a few that would fit into this one. Most of them are on the other computer though, so I chose one that I took during a location photo shoot a couple of weeks ago. The little girl is just precious (and very hard to get a non-blurry picture of). The daughter of one of my friends, Emma, is seen here walking with her mother. Luckily, this week's challenge does NOT require showing a face, just so long as a person is IN the photograph. So here it is!!
To see more Dramatic images, be sure to visit I ♥ Faces!



1 comment:

  1. Awww, so sweet! There's something about a child holding a grown ups hand. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.