Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shutter Love Tuesday - Water

As I'm browsing through my list of blogs that I follow I came across a post from The Photographed Past with an entry to Shutter Love Tuesday hosted by The Trendy Treehouse. Being the aspiring photographer that I am, I had to join up and enter a photo.

The theme for this week is "Water". Apparently, so long as there is water involved in the image, there are no other requirements. I absolutely love this concept! So here is my entry for this week's theme.
Photobucket

I apologize if the image is large, but Blogger is not wanting to let me upload my images tonight. Instead, I went to my Photobucket account and linked to the image there.

Please be sure to stop by The Trendy Treehouse to see more "Water" images and vote for your favorite. (Which, of course, would be mine...right?) Click the logo below to get to this week's entries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.