Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Future Emperors Wanted

29 days ago, I made the choice to purchase a year long program to help me build my own empire. I have been trying, unsuccesfully I might add, for many years to work for myself and this program is helping me do just that. The Empire Building Kit is full of case studies, examples of people who made their business work, resources and so much helpful information it is well worth the cost. There are 3 levels of the EBK, for those just starting out, those who have been at it a while, and those who already have a good business start and are looking for that extra edge.

The reason I am writing about the EBK is that Chris Guillebeau (the author) is planning his second launch of this program on May the 18th for 24 hours only. I highly recommend this program to anyone who is looking to start a lifestyle business (that is, doing what you love to make money so that you can do what you love!) Me, I'm a photographer and digital artist, I have always wanted to be a photographer and I have grown to love digital art (post processing images). To see my work you can visit my Gallery. (I know, shameless plug right, but what is a girl to do?)

So, if you are interested in starting your own business, working for yourself, having freedom to choose your lifestyle and your hours, then stay tuned right here. (You can also go to http://www.chrisguillebeau.com/ and watch for the launch there.) Chris is offering this second launch to his partners mainly, meaning that those who have become affiliates will have the unique opportunity to promote this second launch. Since little ole me has been deemed worthy to be an affiliate I am shouting from the rooftops about this product. Am I doing it just so I can make some money through the affiliate program? Not at all! I would promote this product regardless. However, should I pass up the opportunity to make a little money by promoting a product that I think is totally awesome? I think that would be stupid! So, however you go about it, either through me, another affiliate, or straight from Chris's site, be sure to check it out. If you aren't ready to take the plunge just yet, you can at least take a look at his blog and the awesome FREE information he offers there.

As we get closer to the launch date I will be posting additional information about this product and how you can get it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.