Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Post #100!!!


This is it...my 100th post. I started my blog a little over 6 months ago. I have grown to having 40 followers, not bad in my opinion, and I like to think I have put up some interesting stuff in 99 previous posts. I'll make a list of some of my favorite posts, but first, an announcement.

My kids and I will be moving the first part of July. We are going from our small town here in Texas to an even smaller town in New York. Why so far away you ask? Well, I lived in New York for the last 3 years of High School and I really liked it there. The town was small, had lots of trees, and a great school. I think it's time to get my kids out of this crappy town we're in right now. It's full of drugs and crime, and it is very predjudice againt people who don't have the "right" last name. We are all very excited about the move, the chance to 'start over' and try something new. I will be continuing my blog of course, it is one way for my friends here to keep up with my goings on once I move and I have come to love blogging. It may be a few days or more once we start the move before I can get online and give an update, but I'll be sure to post something once I am able.

Now, here are some of my favorite posts from the past 6 months. Thanks to everyone who has stuck around and helped me grow.

My first post, and some information about me and my family can be found HERE.
Some personal feelings about the Attorney General.
A list of things you can do to Alleviate Boredom.
A true winner can be found HERE.
Another list, this once centering more on working in a Convinient Store.
The time I got bitten by a snake complete with pictures is HERE.
My daughter and her Twisted Sense of Humor.
An interesting look at some 'Old Pictures'.

Also, for anyone who hasn't seen my Gallery, feel free to head on over and take a look at the images I've got available. I am currently running a sale, so if you are looking for some new wall art, now is the time to buy!

And if you are looking to start a business or expand your current business, there are a lot of really awesome products available to assist you at Unconventional Guides. Look on the inside left bar of my blog for some of the available items.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. New Featured Image will be up tomorrow, so be sure to come back and check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.