Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When Was I?

I have a couple of images here to show you. A before and after. The question is...is this a photo from the 50s/60s era that I have retouched or is this a photo taken yesterday that I made look old?


OK...here is a hint...my retouching skills aren't THAT good...yet.

This is my daughter, dressed up for her band concert last night. The dress was very vintage looking so I fixed her hair and makeup to match. I am not a make up or hair artist so forgive me if they aren't quite right for the period. Either way, she looks fabulous, don't you think!

And for any of you who don't know...she's only 12. She tends to look older in her pictures.

8 comments:

  1. beautifully done
    and she looks just like you


    really

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy Howdy!

    I was seriously going to guess that she was a 20-something in the 50s. You did a great job! And your daughter is absolutely beautiful. :)

    I hope her concert went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She loos beautiful Jayde! You did an awesome job! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picture and what a unique blog background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picture and what a unique blog background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable photo! She looks beautiful.

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look great! She looks much older than 12.

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pic! I would have guessed she was 17!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.