Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

This Week's Featured Image Week 16

Another week has gone by and soon I'll be making the move from Texas to New York. Here is last week's featured image:


I took this image at the park of some racoon prints I found near the tank there. As I was playing with them, I wanted to make the prints stand out and red was the best choice. Thus the name, Caught Red Handed. This image is part of my ABS Photography Series. I hope you enjoyed this week's image, and that you will also enjoy next week's. Once again, remember that all the images you see on the Featured Image, and more are available to purchase as prints by visiting my Gallery. Also, I am still offering a discount on purchases at this time so be sure to take advantage of that.


1 comment:

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.