Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Clouds.... Really?

So a few months ago, my boyfriend, my son, and myself are driving around the back roads snake hunting. We had no luck finding any snakes, which sucked, but we had a good time. We stopped at this bridge that my boyfriend likes to go to, because it's a pretty peaceful place. The picture above was what we saw as we pulled onto the bridge. I found it so funny that I HAD to take a picture of it. If you can't tell, it looks like some kids tried to spraypaint a body outline and did a HORRIBLE job. Therefore, they decided to label it CLOUDS to make sure everyone knew what it was supposed to be. I hope you get as much of a kick out of this as I did. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.