Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Jayde's Little Corner Shop

I have gotten some pretty good remarks on the few Featured Images I have put up so far, so I decided to set up a seperate blog to offer the images for sale. I will continue to add images, also please feel free to contact me if you have something special in mind that you would like to see.

http://www.jaydeslittlecorner.blogspot.com/

Go take a look and see if there's anything you would like to have on your walls!

1 comment:

  1. Jayde,
    Thank you for stopping by today.
    Oh my goodness, That must have been a painful ordeal to go through. I'm glad you are not in so much pain anymore and things took a turn for the better. I know my muscle spasms come from stress and the fact that I've been in two car accidents and have some nerve damage. I'll search for your dads prayer group. Thank you so much for recommending it and prayer does work!

    Off to look at your digital images...
    I love this weeks featured image!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.