Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

This Week's Featured Image - Week 4


Last week's featured image is one I took a good while back with my Canon RebelX. I lost that camera in a move and I miss it terribly. I have to confess that the flower was not growing in between the rocks. I plucked it and set the stem inbetween the rocks because I thought it would make a good picture. The only alteration I did to this image was to remove the color from the rocks and leave the flower yellow. I have a print of this picture hanging on my living room wall.

I hope everyone has a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you have a gorgeous blog!!! LOVE the colors and images! This pic especially is so stunning. You are very creative, my friend! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how many things go missing during a move?

    I like the picture, but the lack of moss on the stones is a dead giveaway that the flower didn't grow there. {*grin*}

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.