Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

This Week's Featured Image - Week 5


This Week's Featured Image was of a Rose of Sharon tree that I have in my back yard. I have always loved the beauty of these flowers and the alteration was to add saturation, I then extracted the flower from the image, and used the colored pen technique for the background. I then replaced the flower and adjusted the lighting on it. Hope you enjoyed my flower image.
 
Here is the image before I altered it.

2 comments:

  1. The flower is beautiful. It's amazing how different it looks.
    Congrats on cutting down so much. I am a smoker trying to quit but slowing down first. I bought an electronic cigarette & cut down from a pack & a 1/2 to 2 packs a day to under a pack a day. It doesn't stink & i am breathing easier. Good luck! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The alteration looks a bit like an infrared exposure.

    Great clarity.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.