Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Canon EOS Rebel XS

This has got to be the MOST awesome camera ever! Ok...so maybe I'm exagerating, but it's the best camera I've ever owned, I've had it less than a day and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! If you have a spare $499 lying around I highly recommend it! Yes, I splurged a little with my income tax refund, but I really needed a good camera to take pictures with if I'm going to try to become a pro, right? Check out some of the awesome pics I've taken already!
Notice the great detail of the scales under his chin!

LOOK...you can see the fur on him and it's obvious that he's a black cat and not just some random black blob. This is probably the BEST picture I have ever taken of him.

It allowed me to focus on a single drop of water. Amazing, and this is just with the standard lens too.

I'm going to have to stop loading pics on here because they are very large files and take a long time to upload. Another thing I wanted to mention about the above photos. Most of you have seen my digital art, my editing skills, I have not touched these! I haven't so much as opened them in my editing software yet. I hope to have some time this weekend to work on some nice new images for my Shop. If you aren't following that one, you can go HERE and follow so you can see the new images as I load them. I am hoping to get a few done and put up in the next few days so keep a look out for them. I also plan to TAKE lots more pictures. It is just so fun with this great new camera. And the even more fun part is, I haven't even learned how to use all the cool features yet!

Hope you all have a great day! I plan to have an AWESOME weekend!

1 comment:

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.