Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I ♥ Faces - "Hands On" Challenge

This week at I ♥ Faces, they are moving away from faces. Which is totally cool with me because I love to take pictures of people and not just of their face. Hands can be very distinguishig and interesting as well as mouths, feet (not bare, unless it's a baby), eyes, etc. Well, to be even more of an off the wall kind of person (like I need any help there) I present you my image for this week's challenge:


My boyfriend's best friend Bruno allowed me to take this wonderful image of his "hand" recently and I thought it was a great shot to share for this challenge. Hope you enjoy my image and be sure to click the link below to see everyone else's Hand images!



7 comments:

  1. Aw I love doggie/puppy paws!! Great shot! I love the abstract quality and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that a paw? omg i totally thought it was some kind of weird spider. HAHAHA thats so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous shot Jayde! You are a very talented woman.

    P.S. Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! I took a picture of my husband examing Rosey's paw a while back after I got my new macro lens. Maybe I should dig it out and publish it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe... cute little paw! Happy SITs Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It took me quite a while to figure what that was out. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.