Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Monday, February 1, 2010

INTRODUCING!!!

A few weeks ago (maybe it was closer to a month) I got a message on my facebook from an old High School friend. I haven't spoken to her since right after I graduated (1995). She and I were best of buds and hung out ALL the time. We were art geeks together and both of us developed a massive love of photography. Thanks to the world-wide-web she and I are in contact again and that is just AWESOME! She has started her own blog Pic Crazy, and she and I are in cahoots to possibly start a dual blog with a really neat idea. (More on that later, after we brainstorm some more!)

So why don't you go drop by Pic Crazy and say HI to my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.