Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Has Hell Frozen Over?

I apologize for the poor quality of the above photo. It was taken with my phone since I am at work right now.

This is the 3rd time it has snowed here in Texas this winter (maybe more) and I'm just curious if this is a sign that hell has frozen over.

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to thank you for visiting me on my SITS day and leaving some blog love!

    Blessings,
    LMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hell has in fact, frozen over....until Summer when it will burn with the fires that only Texas can achieve!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.