Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Friday, February 19, 2010

I ♥ Faces - Fix It Friday #44

TGIF!! I am so glad Friday has rolled around again. Not just because I now get two whole days off, but because it's time for:

This week's image is the cutest little girl. The original image was a great pose, but she was in shadow and I didn't like the houses in the background....but that's just me. So here is the original image.
First thing I did was to cut her out of the image. I then chose a new background for her and pasted her on it. I cropped the feet off the image since I couldn't get a good position of them on the new background. I adjustd the B&C on the girl and then merged it to the background. The only other thing I did was to add a Diffuse Glow to the merged images. Here is my 'fixed' version.

Hope you enjoyed my fix. Have a great weekend everyone, and don't forget to click the I ♥ Faces logo at the top to see what everyone else has done!

7 comments:

  1. oh this is cool! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm having fun looking at the other fixes. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayde,
    This is great! Very creative! The only thing that has me wondering a little is the shadow. Otherwise it is very convincing!
    I'd love to see your restoration:) A half hour! I'm very impressed! I'm working on this test photo that I found on the web. It's for a company that hires people to do restorations. I wanted to see if I could do it. The picture is very bad, with a whole chuck ripped out of the head! Very difficult. I'm trying not to just give up on it:) Maybe I'll post it when I'm done.
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
    Have a great weekend!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to agree, the shadow seems a bit too indistinct for the apparent lighting in the picture. Otherwise really nice looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Now can you fix my hair-dos in all my pics from the 80's? Happy SITS Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Well done.

    Thank you sooo much for visiting on my SITs day and making me feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented! I love the new one, but if you ask me, both are great. Stopped by at your other blog and loved your photos- you are unstoppable with a camera!

    Thanks for visiting my dino blog! See you at SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE what you did with the photo and what an adorable little subject!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.