Special Offer

For a limited time I am offering 10% off your purchase at my Gallery when you spend $25.00. There are also additional discounts when you purchase more. 15% off when you spend $50.00 and 20% off when you spend $75.00.

Monday, February 15, 2010

This Week's Featured Image - Week 8

I really liked the featured image that I used for last week, of course, I like all my images. You might say I'm a little biased. I am especially fond of trees though, my boyfriend has compared me to a tree in a beautiful poem, and I have always loved them even before that. Of course, my boyfriend has also (unintentionally) compared me to a donkey as well, but that's another story. Sorry, I didn't get this changed out last night, I was finishing setting up my new ordering page for my photography. Click on my SHOP button in the upper left corner of this page to check it out and place your order. All the images I use for my Featured Image can be purchased as prints there as well as many others that haven't made it to the title yet.

Here is last week's image. This was taken at the local park. This tree is huge and just gorgeous. It begs to be photographed. I have used it to take pictures of my daughter in and it makes a wonderful portrait setting as  well as a stand alone image. To create this look I used my usual Brightness and Contrast approach followed by Saturation at about 25%. I then inverted the image and I believe I used a Cartoon tool to create the drawn look on this one. I finished with the Diffuse Glow tool and this was the finished result.

The original image is on the other computer so I'll have to add it later. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my little corner. Please leave me a note. I hope you enjoyed your stay.